Injectors not firing

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I have spark. i have 40psi in the fuel rail, no start, i know its in time per tsrm. I checked three injector clips for current. cyl 1 has 12v on one wire, and 0.4 or no voltage on the other wire with the ignition on. cyl 5 and 6 have 12v on both sides. im lost as i havent touched anything with the injectors since last time. And i cant see the ecu just all of the sudden being bad. Any help please. Thanks in advance

Edit: Possible Ground Issue?

Last edited:

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Not enough info. Are you saying the injectors aren't firing or the engine just won't start?

If you're measuring with the injectors plugged in both wires should have have 12 volts key on engine off. If they're unplugged only one wire will have it.

The injector grounds (E01 and E02) are sourced from the same place as the ECU: ground point B on the intake manifold.

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Ok i'm saying the engine won't start because the injectors aren't firing. With the clip off, cylinder 5 and 6 have 12 volts on both sides. Cylinder 1 has ground on one and 12 volts on the other side with the clip off the injector. I'm trying to think where the ground on the manifold is.