Injector Harness question.

hatchet9mm

Aug 1, 2008
USA
I have some pig tails for some PTE 550cc injectors and I wanted to know the part number for the male half of the injector connectors so I could make a plug and play harness so I don't have to cut the original harness. I know Supra sport sells a PnP harness for their FIC injectors, so I just want to know where I can get the parts to make my own for my PTE injectors. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

hatchet9mm

Aug 1, 2008
USA
Thanks, I didn't even realize that it was a Denso connector or know if the male counterpart existed. :)

hatchet9mm

Aug 1, 2008
USA
I don't have them on me, they're at my parent's place, but if I remember correctly they are the rectangle type connectors.

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
hatchet9mm;1830799 said:
I don't have them on me, they're at my parent's place, but if I remember correctly they are the rectangle type connectors.
If the injectors are Bosch EV1 style, these will work. It will cost about $20 more, but it saves you the time of making your own. Plus if you are new to wiring this will save you from having to go out and buy a good crimper, which is a good but expensive investment. They also have several other styles here.
-AM3