Infected with MGSS

Yotaholic

Apr 2, 2007
Nfld.Canada
Bloody tampon interior Baahahhaaa ! You sick dude ....

Well it turns out my coolant leak was just a loose clamp on the fitting between the cam covers. Easy fix and no bleeding ^^ LOL

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
Hah, I tried to clear up a case of MSS that worsened in to MGSS. Managed to clear it for about 8 yrs but have had a relapse of MGSS since last Friday.

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
damn you. you should be bad very bad. thats why your going to give me your car now. because your guilt is just going to hang on you for the rest of your life until you die. so just fork it over because i know you cant handle it :) nice find btw

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
MGSS: I had that at one time, I'm on my fifth Supra. I think I'm cured now, I'm currently enrolled in a rehab program at the "Betty Ford" clinic, I think razo"E" may have the same syndrone or he may have alheimer's disease he might be forgeting he already has three Supra's (spell check please):3d_frown:

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
That is one sweet score for a kilobuck. I'd change out the fuel filter and perhaps drain the tank and clean it, but that's maybe just me...at least run some redline SI-1 or techron thru it. nice car!!!