Indiana Supra Meet - May 10, 2008! (Merging with WWIV)

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
Boost Lee;998695 said:
No, seriously. Shit happens and things come up... but if I hear any BS excuses, Fear the wrath of Tae Kwon Do as I start punching some of you $@!#^&'s in the necks.
Jeff

speaking of lame excuses... is your car done yet? :D

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Dinner has already been decided. Suck it up. ;)

Armando - Don't worry. It'll be done and running before you ever get your car the way you want it to be. :biglaugh: (Take it for what you want it to be, but you and I both know it's true LOL).

Guys - Don't forget to bring your cameras!!! Aside from lots of Supras, there's going to be A LOT of nice cars participating in the Winged Warrior event. :)

Jeff

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
Boost Lee;1002318 said:
Armando - Don't worry. It'll be done and running before you ever get your car the way you want it to be. :biglaugh: (Take it for what you want it to be, but you and I both know it's true LOL).

Jeff

you know, youre right, because I secretly want my supra to be another MR2. I will however state, however much I may regret it in the future...

MY supra runs right now. nanee nanee boo boo. :D
sure youre not gonna want to borrow the scion for the meet?

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Most of this information won't effect any of us, but here is a detailed itinerary and layout of the way things are going to work for everyone attending.

Car show attendees (THAT IS US), Information is towards the bottom
!

TECH INSPECTIONS FRIDAY NIGHT:

FRIDAY anytime from 3PM till as late as 11ish we will be doing the tech inspections. You will get your shirts then, stickers for your car (Windshield and car #'s). You can get your stuff and leave if you want, or stick around for the "Midnight Madness" which will be happening at the track. LOTS TO SEE AND DO then. We will have our own area roped off for tech inspection (Area #3) on map.
Those who informed me you cannot tech on Friday, due to distance traveled, you can show up early on Saturday to get your tech done.

If you want to run with the group for the Midnight madness down the strip, you will have to leave the WW area, and enter the main gate and pay your $10 to race with them.

All Racers will get their Official photo taken at tech, which is a nice touch for all you dedicated racers.

RV's Trucks/Trailers will park along area #1. You can leave your gear overnight if you want/need to, as we will be there guarding your stuff.

MVSCC and autocross Peeps: We love you guys/gals so much, you can come in at Noon to scope out the area if you want. :rockon:

VENDORS: You can set up anytime Friday. We will have someone take you to your locations.

p1003301_1.jpg

p1003301_2.jpg

RACEDAY:

6:00-7AM: Sweep/jet blow the track clean.

Autox Track will be laid out with cones from 7AM-8AM.

Racers can Show up at the track at 7:30AM.

IMPORTANT: Your cars/classes will be pre-staged in the morning so here is where you have to park once you arrive at the track on SATURDAY MORNING: (we will have traffic personell to help you out)

CLASS A and TOP GUN: Area #2 on map (RACERS carshow parking Area)
CLASS B and C: Area #4 on map (DRAG STAGING AREA)
CLASS D/E/F: Area #5 on map (AUTO-X STAGING AREA)

Course walk will be from 8-9:30AM

GATES OPEN FOR GENERAL PUBLIC AT 9AM!!!

Drivers Meeting is at 9:40AM (For Classes TOP GUN/A/D/E/F ONLY!) Class B&C will be at the Drags, getting ready to run. Class B&C will have your own "Mini" drivers meeting before you start. If you need to get a course walk in then, you will be alloted times to do that then as well.

9:50 Opening Ceremonies, AND National Anthem sung before the start of the racing!! GREEN FLAG DROPS AT 10:00 AM Sharp!!

Reminder: Your RUN pairings and orders:

Class "A" and TOP GUN: Carshow/Autox/Drags
Class "B" and "C": Drags/Carshow/Autox
Class "D" "E" and "F": Autox/drags/Carshow

GENERAL CARSHOW:

Your Gate assignment has to be verified. So far, it looks like you will enter the MAIN GATE!! You will park in area "6" in the above photo. Those coming in groups, you will be directed to your assigned seats. Thanks again for coming in such large groups!

Vehicle Registration: We will have the registration tent area posted/marked when you enter the grounds.

Vehicle registration 9-2PM
Judging: 12PM-4:30 PM
Awards: 5:30PM

MEDIA SHOOTOUT PEOPLE:

Your name will be on a list at the main gate. You say you are there for the Media Shootout, you will be given a VIP Badge at that time. You will then be promptly transported by a cute Chick in a golf cart, who will rush you to your ride, which will be waiting for you on the grid. You get your runs in, and then get rushed back to the front gate by an UGLY dude with a bad rash.:lol: I know several of you are covering the events on Pole Day at the track, so we don't want to keep you waiting.

Thanks guys!
Hope everything is going smoothly for everyone.

Jeff