In need of replacement wheel hubs

TweeT91109

Jan 7, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
I have done a lot of searching for a replacement wheel hub for the MK3 and come up with very little. I have found how to do it. Now im in need of the actually part. I some how bent one of the wings for the wheel hub and its in need of a replacement. It keeps breaking studs and tired replacing them. If anyone has a link showing where these can be purchased that would be greatly appreciated. If need be i will try to contact Curt at Toyota about them, but im not quite sure I have to do that yet.Thank you in advance guys.

Hotwheelsjr

May 22, 2011
Surprise AZ
I have a complete spare front end in my back yard...if I can figure out how to get them apart, you can have what I have for the cost of the ride (probably fit in a USPS flat rate box). The front came from a '89, not that I think it makes a difference. Shoot me a PM...

-- Mike

Nougie

Nov 5, 2012
CA
I just finished replacing my whole wheel hub/carrier for the rear drivers side. I believe that which ever side u need has to be the specific/same side. Im not exactly sure if u just want to replace the hub or the whole axleshaft/wheel hub carrier. I got my carrier from ebay. I belive i put "86-92 supra spindle" in the search to find it. Try alot of diff wordings if that doesnt make it pop up. The seller is located in the bay area in CA. Shipping was amazingly fast and i got everything listed on the sale from him. I think his ebay username is autopartdepot or something with auto in it. As far as replacing the whole carrier, it was way easier than i expected. If u need any help on removal, contact me through here and ill give u a little guide through it. Hope this helps out and good luck on the fix!

-Nougie