IMV FILMS- Texas Streets!

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
After Vice of Bad Folks, the true horror of local piggery and prosecutory reared its ugly head. That was 2007. Thankfully, a tempered "cease-fire" wave of calmness has graced the local scene; due in no small part to the proper karmic removal of a few shitbags from the position of wielding reckless law enforcement power.

>Houston. 2008. The Supra Meet aka TX2K8< (In traditional IMV fashion we're fashionably late... by a year. :lol: )

Tested and tuned in Alachua County, the silver IMV Cobra piloted by James C. Lowry managed an 11.2 @ 130 on racefuel and a not-so-cheap combo of parts. Seeking out significantly more than pulling freight train lengths on Crown Victorias -with weird looking lights on the roof- Jimmy, Sav, Mark and Trevor decided to take the "full kill mode" Cobra out to play with the gathered assortment of Dawgs, Vipers, Exotics and other vehicles present at one of the most hardcore, high horsepower "cruising racefests" upon public roads: The night-time streets of Houston during said gathering.

Watch as we find out what a weekend in Texas is like with supposed "Big Dawg Supras" rolling around the dyno and the "IMV track" (aka The Street).
Decide for yourself what the fastest AND hardest driven street car in Alachua County is capable of, in good old fashioned ISR format.

Good wholesome fun for the whole family!

"HQ Youtube" available here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkOUMEfSvnc

Google Video available here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5483504057

Higher Resolution full quality, Right Click, Save Target As: (781 MB)
http://www.imvfilms.com/videos/Texas_Streets.wmv

ENJOY!

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
ill have to watch it tomorrow ive got it downloading and i tryed to watch it at the same time but its not happening buffers every 2 seconds.

i know ill fuckin love it tho because its IMV films they never fail at making the type of videos you save and watch over and over i dont care if its a year late itll still be fuckin awesome.

and im sorry i love supras but his cobra is fucking mean and i would not hesitate to own it.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
SupaMan;1291311 said:
ill have to watch it tomorrow ive got it downloading and i tryed to watch it at the same time but its not happening buffers every 2 seconds.

i know ill fuckin love it tho because its IMV films they never fail at making the type of videos you save and watch over and over i dont care if its a year late itll still be fuckin awesome.

and im sorry i love supras but his cobra is fucking mean and i would not hesitate to own it.

You won't be disappointed.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Awesome! I have been a fan of IMV's work for years now, good to see there still making vids! They should compile a "vehicular lunatics 2" :naughty:

-Sam

windsupra

sm member
Apr 4, 2008
windsor ct
damn cops really dont give a shit out there, would of atleast got pulled over here for a loud exhaust or some other bs. GREAT VID

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
AlxRSPTT;1291665 said:
Very sweet vid guys! Will it be another year or so till we see another IMV film again? :p

No, I'm good friends with the owner and they have been upgrading equipment ($$$) so it took a while to get it all setup (they have real jobs too). Videos are going to be pumped out much faster now, trying to 1 a month.

87M-GTE;1291773 said:
Awesome! I have been a fan of IMV's work for years now, good to see there still making vids! They should compile a "vehicular lunatics 2" :naughty:

-Sam

They are afraid they won't be able to top the first one so the movies are unlikely to be made for a while, a lot more online videos (~ less than 30 mins) will be put out much more often.

By the way, don't know if I'll get in trouble for saying this put I thought I'd throw this out there: If any vendors would like to advertise in the videos, send me a PM. (Mods if this is inappropriate please delete)

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
with them making one video a month tho they wont be making 30 minute long tv shows of pure awesome for your eyes :( and that makes me sad.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
SupaMan;1293425 said:
with them making one video a month tho they wont be making 30 minute long tv shows of pure awesome for your eyes :( and that makes me sad.

There is so much good racing and motorsports footage IMV has and doesn't know how to incorporate into a new video its insane, maybe I'll convince Sav into building a compilation even though its against traditional IMV videos today.

SupaMan

Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
7Mboost;1293578 said:
There is so much good racing and motorsports footage IMV has and doesn't know how to incorporate into a new video its insane, maybe I'll convince Sav into building a compilation even though its against traditional IMV videos today.

thatd be gnarly! when i lived in gainesville i wanted to meet them and check out how they do it but i never got around to it before i moved.