improving performance & Hks f con v

hazee

Apr 8, 2009
london
first of all hello first post :bigthumb:

Im posting for my oldman, we currently race a mk3 supra 7m gte - currently half stipped out, 6 pot / 330mm brakes, coilover , 17 " mk4 alloys .
engine spec is pretty standard - well serviced with mhg and arp head bolts, electronic boost controller to 1 bar, 2.5/2.75" turbo back exhaust

the next step is to get the most out of the engine without going forged.

i understand the next step is usualy lexus afm and 540cc injectors & ct2x hybrid turbo, safc

my question is the above the best step to take , also we have access to a hks fcon v with gcc, would we get much better benefit incorporating the next step and adding the f con v....

Now i run a GT4 ST205 and the f con v (piggy back not pro) on that has different tweak options to change the map by change the switches on the ecu , plus the gcc allow more tweaking to occur.... is this the same case with TOYOTA E705 fcon v for the 7mgte???????

rich

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Why not MAFT-Pro? The main purpose of the Lex meter is raising over boost fuel cut with low cost. I think you should check the piggy back setion for comparison between HKS and MAFT-Pro.