Import face off meet

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
Is anyone going this year?
Or does anyone wanna meet up and get parking for supras together?
It's June 2nd a Sunday. Opens 9am
Venue:
Pacific Raceways
Address:
14405 179th Ave SE, Kent, WA, 98042, United States
I'm gonna be try to be there earlier. Like 7am possibly.

I am interested if my car is up and running. Still waiting on some stupid parts because my dumb ass ordered from suprastore.com

Placed the order on April 30th...
Not going to be here until May 24th. I got hoses from China faster.

Last edited:

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
I have a huge "if" my car is running. I'm actually right smack in the middle of a COP mod AND a lexus afm/550cc injector/SAFC2/AFPR install... Was hoping to be done next week but I still gotta tune the beast once it's up and running.

Currently I'm waiting on a new coil harness so I can mod it for the COP mod. After that everything should be ready to go back in and if I have time enough for all that then I might make it to the meet. I'll keep you posted here.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
The gf is coming home tomorrow so this will likely be a no-go for me this weekend. Plus the passenger window is currently not working and it's stuck in the down position. The good news it the car is running and will be getting a much needed tune in the very near future. I'll see if the gf wants to go but she's been in Japan for almost 5 months, she'll probably want to relax.

Take your camera Villy! I expect pictures!

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
I'm gonna be meeting up with friends of mine at Krispy cream doughnuts at the Tacoma mall at 630. From there we will leave to the raceways. We're leaving so early yes, bc we don't wanna be in line forever and so we get good parking! So whoever wants to meet, we'll be there.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
suprasick;1943323 said:
Was it you that broke? What happened?

yea, im running a Ford 8.8 rearend. upgraded everything but the factory lsd carrier. I bent the ring gear section enough to have over .100 runout and i bet on that launch it actually bound ring teeth on pinion tips. ill post the video of the launch later.

im still getting the launch down, but car in the 11.5 range at 130mph.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
Yep! Ring/pinion/ new stronger LSD will be here tomorrow. Should be back together by Saturday. I'll then head to Bremerton and work on my 60 times then work on getting into the 10's.