I'm poppin my supraMania cherry!!!

Merkhunter

merkhunter
Jan 31, 2008
so cal in the sgv
Hello to all you lucky supra owners, i have been wanting one for years since i was 15 years old. now being 21, i was able to get my chance at owning one myself:icon_surp. during october of 2007 i was given the chance to buy an all original 1986.5 sport packaged toyota supra in blue. it was a N/A 7MGE with a w58 Transmission. but it does have a LSD differential which i later found out. i bought this "shell" for 600 dollars, with a blwon motor, but excellent body condition with 180,000 miles on the Odometer. so in December 2007 i purchased a 7mGTE with the R154 TRanny, from canada which is supposed to have only 25- 40,000 miles on it. and i am in the process of tearing the new engine down, and i have already gotten the ol' engine n tranny out of the car. i think of my self as lucky to find one of these great japanese "muscle" cars just 1 mile from my home for i live in Spring City, Tennessee, (in between chattanooga and Knoxville.) so i am 1 of around 5 in this town with a supra. i am very proud:biglaugh:. i came to this sight for guidance and friendship hoping to get excellent tips on how to take my engine apart and build a monster, and hoping to get the technical support i need from masters of this site. this is your new supramania friend "Merkhunter" wishing every one a great Year, and hope i find my place here. thanks:icon_bigg!!!

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
rigle1818;910858 said:
That was a perfect example of how to introduce yourself. Welcome!

NOT!!!!

Rule number seven clearly states that you must post pictures of your supra to have a perfect example of an introduction.
Do you see pictures of his supra? It is a good introduction, but not perfect.......:biglaugh:

Welcome to Supramania rigle..............:ttiwwp:

He is from the south so he must be cool.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Umm, what's a Merk, and why do you hunt them? Are they good eatin'?
Welcome to the site. Yeah, let's see some pictures of the blue beauty.

Merkhunter

merkhunter
Jan 31, 2008
so cal in the sgv
Dunckel;911447 said:
Umm, what's a Merk, and why do you hunt them? Are they good eatin'?
Welcome to the site. Yeah, let's see some pictures of the blue beauty.

lol, yes they are good eatin' , no not really a merk is just something or somebody who is lurking behind shadows, so i hunt them, but usually only on my XBOX 360 when im playin Lo' 3. but sometimes i c them in my back yard. i dont have any pics posted yet because my phone is fucked n i dont have a camera yet, will be soon...:evil2:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Pics or ban. :biglaugh:

I love me some Blue Pre89 Supras. :love:

Welcome to the site. For Further Instructions:::

1. Click "Tools" on your above Browser.
2. Select "Internet Options".
3. Highlight "Homepage" field with Blue and type: "www.supramania.com"
.........Because you'll be coming here a heck of a lot more once you realize how awesome we are (compared to SupraForums). :)

You seem like a friendly feller, and you sound like you're anxious to get your car running. Good for you! Just make sure to be patient with things and do things right the first time........................Or Else! :D

-Jeff

Merkhunter

merkhunter
Jan 31, 2008
so cal in the sgv
Boost Lee;917445 said:
Pics or ban. :biglaugh:

I love me some Blue Pre89 Supras. :love:

Welcome to the site. For Further Instructions:::

1. Click "Tools" on your above Browser.
2. Select "Internet Options".
.........Because you'll be coming here a heck of a lot more once you realize how awesome we are (compared to SupraForums). :)

You seem like a friendly feller, and you sound like you're anxious to get your car running. Good for you! Just make sure to be patient with things and do things right the first time........................Or Else! :D

-Jeff

yes i like the pre- 89 supras alot too, here is mine in the progress of being built, starting with a 7mgte from canada , heres my baby,

Attachments

• My Toyota Supra pictures1.jpg
    My Toyota Supra pictures1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 15
  • My Toyota Supra pictures2.jpg
    My Toyota Supra pictures2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 11

Merkhunter

merkhunter
Jan 31, 2008
so cal in the sgv
Merkhunter;917616 said:
yes i like the pre- 89 supras alot too, here is mine in the progress of being built, starting with a 7mgte from canada , heres my baby,

oh yea i forgot to mention that i got this car N/A 7MGE W/ a W58. nice looking shell. then i bought the 7MGTE w/ a R154 tranny with it for 1900.00 over the internet , shipping price included, :evil2:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Boost Lee;917445 said:

Soo true, Supramania is my homepage :D

Welcome to the site, don't forget to start a build thread!