I'm back (sorta, kinda, maybe)

Dziuggy

eurotrash
Mar 31, 2005
san francisco, ca
dziuggy.com
Hey Guys,

have not been on here for a while, some of old school members might remember me from Silv, was part of Bas and norcal supras long time ago. Won highest hp mk3 silv 05. anyhow my mk3 got parked after my son was born in 09. still have it in the garage, but parted few things out... so not running atm

so being bored the other day looked at cl and found 91 turbo / auto. black on black (shadow gray if you want to be picky) good body, but faded paint and bhg. but the price was right so i picked it up. i know it is not 92 hardtop but close enough.

now ill probably swap my old motor in later on and try to do street tune for 350/400hp on 91, but at the moment just need to do HG so i can smog/transfer it to myself. Did not pick it up yet and trying to figure out where to tow it (no space at home)

anyhow thats the story. Any locals left? i know luvmysilversupra is in tx, but i think few guys are still around. will probably need help with hg repair if someone wants to.

just thought i'll say hi

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Good to see an old member come back. There's a few of the original members still around here. Any pics of your old one in it's prime? I wasn't around then.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
suprahero;2045439 said:
Welcome back.

:ttiwwp:

Suprahero took the perfect opportunity hahaha.

Welcome back man, that's a nice car you have there. I remember only a few people were running that ic pipe setup back in the older days.
Mind sharing your mods/setups?