il mkIII owners speak up!!!!

Supra

May 11, 2005
Rockford, IL
boost fiend said:
the names mikey. i have a 89 turbo. lots o lil goodies here and there.

silver MK III targa black sawblades with the center caps still silver(bought it that way and never repainted the centers.) usally seen on the bypass and the harrison area. or over by target on state. its either me or the fiancee.

Guess not. I thought you might have a car that a friend of mine sold, but I'm fairly sure his was a hardtop. I'll be out in a few weeks. Rebuilding right now. :/ See you around.

boost fiend said:
but i do love giving people a run for their money!!!

Maybe you can try to give me a run for my money. ;)

Last edited:

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
Thanks man. Like i said ill be out in the garage all weekend so if your in the neighborhood just let me know and you can swing by and check the car out.

forcefed

1990 7m moneypit!
Oct 13, 2005
rockford, IL
supra8795 said:
Thanks man. Like i said ill be out in the garage all weekend so if your in the neighborhood just let me know and you can swing by and check the car out.

I would love to see that monster ass turbo! Will you be going to chi2k6?
i hope to be there.
It would be nice to roll down there together in the supra convoy!

Last edited:

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
Hell yeah ill be going. If i can get the new turbo setup going by next weekend we can get a mini meet going sometime and get to know eachother and figure out whos all gonna roll up there to the meet together.

forcefed

1990 7m moneypit!
Oct 13, 2005
rockford, IL
Sounds good. I just got my coilovers put on but the car is going in for paint here pretty quick. Then just need to put my clutch in and the walbro. I still have a few things to do yet but I am itchin to get going!!!

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
Hey forcefed let me know if you need any help with anything? I know a good amount bout the mkIII so if you need anything just let me know.

forcefed

1990 7m moneypit!
Oct 13, 2005
rockford, IL
Man I just might take you up on that. I know a little bit about the mk3 but I am definately an amateur and not afraid to say it. I have not done the walbro before so I don't know if that is a challenge and I am also having some tuning problems. I will definately let you know.
adam

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
forcefed said:
Man I just might take you up on that. I know a little bit about the mk3 but I am definately an amateur and not afraid to say it. I have not done the walbro before so I don't know if that is a challenge and I am also having some tuning problems. I will definately let you know.
adam

Well Adam if you get a chance head on down to Dixon and i can help you out.

Dustin

forcefed

1990 7m moneypit!
Oct 13, 2005
rockford, IL
I have to say it is great to see more mk3 owners in rockford. Everytime I see one I think are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that a supra! Really good to meet all of you supra nuts!!