ignition problems, please help!

lppro

LP Performance & off road
Apr 21, 2007
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
so every once in a wile i will go to start my car and it will only turn over. no combustion at all. and it seems to happen randomly, i once went a week using the supra as my DD and it didn't happen at all, then that sat. night picking up my GF (oF corse!) it decided not to start... it has happened many times i can usually get her to fire up after cutting off the battery for like 20 min.

but anyway i would really like to know what all can cut ignition like that, i already took care of the neutral safety switch, i'm thinking the factory alarm?
i really just want to find anything that could cause this and just bypass it...

as of now the car will not start at all. i started it up on Thursday to let it run for a little bit and to get it out of the garage so i could clean up. then i went to do the same thing yesterday and nothing. cut off the battery and tried it today and again, nothing.

my set-up is 7mgte ecu and harness running a 2jzge with maft pro speed density

thanks.

lppro

LP Performance & off road
Apr 21, 2007
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
i think i got it figured out after a day of going over all possible points of failure. looks like it was some melted connectors that were grounding out on the valve cover under electric tape from some of my old wiring on my COP set-up.