Ignition coil swap question

rawmk3

Jul 5, 2008
IL
Im looking to do 2kwik's COP setup but am having a hard time locating some coils to use. Does anyone know where I can find a decent set of IS300 coils to do the swap for my car? Any websites of phone numbers would be great. I want to find some used ones, as i dont really want to put out the 100bux per coil that im finding for new OEM coils from HP freaks. I have googled a few different parts locators, but none of them have been any help. A few couldnt locate them, and i had one ask me what year my Lexus was, and when i told them I need a 02-05 and that I did not have a lexus it was parts for another car, they in turn told me they could not help me, that they do not sell parts for swapping into other cars. And I almost lost it on an ass hat. So anyone that could help me with the info, it would be greatly appreciated.

ihiryu

Jul 12, 2008
TX
I'm in the same boat as you! I've been checking out CL and my.is, but nothing on either one!

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
I would just be patient. Some good deals will come by if you take your time. I will check with my friend at his shop for you guys to see if he has some.