If there was one food you cant eat just one of...

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Pernilongo;1384301 said:
Sick from working at a pizza place? I hear ya, but i just want to eat pizza not to make it.

Lol. I work out front as a bus person. I eat pizza just about every night I work...

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
Moy;1384341 said:
Lol. I work out front as a bus person. I eat pizza just about every night I work...

I'm just messing with you man. it seemed like an obvious joke. I don't know i just don't get tired of Pizza.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Pernilongo;1384345 said:
I'm just messing with you man. it seemed like an obvious joke. I don't know i just don't get tired of Pizza.

Haha, alright. Just tired bro, sorry if I seemed like an ass

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
JASONA70;1384370 said:

Stop whoring, Jason! :biglaugh:

CTsupra;1384039 said:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Hit it dead on!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
ERA;1869901 said:
but within the past month ive found these little things korean people like:

387.jpg
Dude, Koren candy/treats are pretty awesome. Girlfriend used to work with a guy that would bring in all sorts of stuff to share. :)

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
I just got some Korean sweet seaweed to try... I haven't opened it yet though.

I know it's not a food, but D&G Jamaican Ginger Beer..... oh man. That stuff is good. I have to stop myself after two bottles because it has so much sugar in it (more than Mountain Dew). You have to get the real stuff though that's made in Jamaica, because it's made with cane sugar. The USDM version is made in NJ with corn syrup and tastes weird. For some reason they sell both here.

Oh yeah and Jarritos soda. Same story, the good stuff is made in Mexico with sugar. The USDM version with HFCS and it's not the same.

Oh yeahhh... and Vernor's ginger ale. I'll down a six pack of that all at once. It's awesome stuff.

In case you can't tell... I have a thing for craft sodas.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
destrux;1875099 said:
I just got some Korean sweet seaweed to try... I haven't opened it yet though.

I know it's not a food, but D&G Jamaican Ginger Beer..... oh man. That stuff is good. I have to stop myself after two bottles because it has so much sugar in it (more than Mountain Dew). You have to get the real stuff though that's made in Jamaica, because it's made with cane sugar. The USDM version is made in NJ with corn syrup and tastes weird. For some reason they sell both here.

Oh yeah and Jarritos soda. Same story, the good stuff is made in Mexico with sugar. The USDM version with HFCS and it's not the same.

Oh yeahhh... and Vernor's ginger ale. I'll down a six pack of that all at once. It's awesome stuff.

In case you can't tell... I have a thing for craft sodas.
HFCS is disgusting. I'm not exactly an old timer, but I distinctly remember soda tasting better in the 80's and early 90's. I too have a thing for craft sodas, surely you have had Henry Weinhard (my go-to for the best soda I can get locally) or Boylan (can't get it here anymore, but any time I can I pick some up...)?

Buddy of mine shipped me a box of Boylan from DC last year for Christmas. Bestest buddy ever, I swear. I would stock pile the stuff if shipping wasn't such a killer...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
HMNGSupraMKIII;1876075 said:
some good old Mac and Cheese
I might have the best recipe for M&C ever if you're interested. Pretty sure I shared it in the food thread a few years back...