Idle adjustment screw problem

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
I have fixed all boost leaks (I think). When I put 20psi of air through the turbo inlet via my homeade tester I can hear the air flow through the pipes, but I cannot find any leaks at all using dish soap or anything. I thought if I capped off the pipe going to the 3000 pipe I would eventually stop hearing the air flowing through as the pipes would fill up, but that doesnt seem to happen. But I came to the conclusion of no leaks because i came back to the car after a few minutes and when i popped the cap off the pipe all the air released.

So then I reset the TCCS. drove around for a while. Then boosted a few times. Still running extremely rich in boost and fees like the car is still stock on a 60-1. My VF used to be at 2.75 with all my boost leaks, but now is around 1.35....weird! I still have a bad backfire (sorry if that is not the correct term, it's coming from the exhaust) in between shifts and especially at low throttle. The plugs show pig rich as well. Lowering my base fuel pressure with the afpr doesnt do much and neither does playing with the afm screw. I'm just wondering if I have other issues, or if my problem may just be I need to get my SAFC hooked up and lean this puppy out. Any suggestions?