Identity Crisis

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Found this gem at a gas station. The gas station attendant said he started this project 15 years ago when his brother did the body work. I don't know what to think...

And yes it is a Honda Accord...

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
I don't understand people like this. Do they not realize that every person who knows anything about cars is probably laughing at them as they drive by?

schmuckingham

Dec 12, 2014
OHIOWN
Silver MK3;2037968 said:
I don't understand people like this. Do they not realize that every person who knows anything about cars is probably laughing at them as they drive by?

They honestly have no clue we are making fun of them, they think by us staring uncontrollably that we like it.

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Whoever did the initial body work did a good job I think? Its held up up for 15 years and all the body pieces match up. He still has the stock 4 cylinder engine in it. I don't know what I think about it... Maybe if he would have finished it and threw a JZ, RB, VG engine in it? It sure is unique but I would never get caught driving in it.

maxburn

Jan 12, 2014
Iowa
My biggest thing is if you're going to do it stick with one model or at the very least one manufacturer lol

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
TBH i think this looks well executed and it flows so much better than the shit i've seen. Now would i do something like this? Probly not. ANd probly would if i have a billion dollars to throw around :D

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I generally find that most people that do this to the car, are making up for something else.
You generally find the biggest wings, on Hondas with the smallest engines.