Idaho mk3 owners

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
Hello,

I am going to be new to the Boise area and would like to meet others around the surrounding areas as well. If you could also point me towards legitimate and reputable machine / mechanic / performance / paint n body / upholstery shops and hands on guys that would be great.

I was recently in town and while visiting a local cigar lounge in Meridian a few guys recommended Brian Krah at BK Industries. Has anyone dealt with him?

Please say hello and share your knowledge it would be great to meet others in the area. Happy boosting all!

mkt

Apr 22, 2009
twin falls
I'm about an hour and a half away in twin falls. I've heard of bk before. Seems to be legit. I've been wanting to hit up one of the meets they do up there some times

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Well, there is Kevin Shannahan (K_SHAN on here) who owns the "Silver Bullet". He lives in Meridian and has a MK3 with a 2JZGTE with big single and 2000cc injectors and is set up for E85 I believe. He is kinda more into Skylines now though, at least that is mostly what he posts on Facebook. He really tried to set up this past year's PacNW Supra Nationals in Boise, but a bunch of guys flaked out when it was time to put the money up and the event kinda dried up. A few of us still made the drive down from Washington and Oregon to at least do a mini event though. Definitely get in contact with Kevin though. He seems to know everyone in that area.

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
Pyro15D;1972994 said:
Well, there is Kevin Shannahan (K_SHAN on here) who owns the "Silver Bullet". He lives in Meridian and has a MK3 with a 2JZGTE with big single and 2000cc injectors and is set up for E85 I believe. He is kinda more into Skylines now though, at least that is mostly what he posts on Facebook. He really tried to set up this past year's PacNW Supra Nationals in Boise, but a bunch of guys flaked out when it was time to put the money up and the event kinda dried up. A few of us still made the drive down from Washington and Oregon to at least do a mini event though. Definitely get in contact with Kevin though. He seems to know everyone in that area.

Thanks for the heads up Pyro!

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Jul 3, 2009
eagle, IDAHO!
I do everything ;) Skyline Gt-r just happen to be my main customer base.. Done a couple Mkiv, Mk3's.. If your looking for a Supra "guru" in the boise area look no further.

BK is a "Nice" guy though.. But if you are serious about your supra build my work speaks for itself. Hit me up. I Started a shop called True Performance. Look us up on facebook.

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Jul 3, 2009
eagle, IDAHO!
Pyro15D;1972994 said:

Thanks ;) I'd do more Supra stuff if we had more Major supra enthusiasts looking for work! currently doing a Big single/built head on a Anthracite MKIV.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
I know how you feel Kevin. I wish I had the money to build a major motor for my car. At least I have my little brother's gte-powered SC300 to keep me occupied. He has loads of money so I get to spend it building his monster motor. The Vegas event really gave me the boost in motivation to get more done with my car though.

Signature changed to make Bird happy.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Thanks dude! Hopefully we will be able to bring my car and the Lexus to Centralia next year. I think that is the closest major event. I want to go to that event before I sell my car.

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
K_SHAN;1973313 said:
I do everything ;) Skyline Gt-r just happen to be my main customer base.. Done a couple Mkiv, Mk3's.. If your looking for a Supra "guru" in the boise area look no further.

BK is a "Nice" guy though.. But if you are serious about your supra build my work speaks for itself. Hit me up. I Started a shop called True Performance. Look us up on facebook.

I have been very serious about all of the cars I have built and upgraded through my years. This one will be no different. I'm just a first time Toyota owner this time around. I'm very anti Facebook no love at all. Do you have a website or a shop? It would be nice to be able to talk with you about my vision for my car. Thanks for responding.