I worked 2 hours overtime tonight

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
You guys are overpaid, sounds like someones wasting just under 50 bucks an hour on you to dick around, where do you work anyways a doctors office or insurance company then I oculd see the extravagant pay for nothing of value you claim to do.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
heh...i'm just a little envious

I'm busting ass for $6/hr 45 hours a week, then going to another job and busting ass for $6.50 an hour for 5 more hours.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I get paid only about 2 G's a month to put myself in harms way if needed to defend our country. I wish I got paid to drive around V35 Skyline's!

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
are they the '07 sedan's you're moving?

306hp, 7.5k redline. amazing, i got to drive one on monday and it feels so different. the gauge cluster is a lot nicer too.

oh, and i may not get paid $45/hr to drive a g35 around, but i do get to take it home :)

p412209_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p412209_2.jpg

p412209_3.jpg

p412209_4.jpg

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Wills7MGTE said:
You guys are overpaid, sounds like someones wasting just under 50 bucks an hour on you to dick around, where do you work anyways a doctors office or insurance company then I oculd see the extravagant pay for nothing of value you claim to do.

I do eddy current testing on nuclear reactors and nuclear steam generators....

Will

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Wills7MGTE said:

i work at a place called WWL Auto Services of Canada Ltd. Its the port of entry for such manufactures as Nissan, Honda, Subaru, Kia and Hyundai. Also on rail cars, we receve GM, BMW, Mercedes, Porche and all the Japanese models that are made in North America. I dont know about in the US, but up here in Canada, most dock workers fall under a Union. Longshoremens union being the strongest, pretty much untouchable infact. The second most powerful union would be the teamsters, which i am a member of. I dont think i need to explain much more as to why i get paid so much. I definatly dont deserve the money i make for the work i do. But i do work hard every single day, and do my job to the fullest every single day.

LuvMySilverSupra said:
are they the '07 sedan's you're moving?

306hp, 7.5k redline. amazing, i got to drive one on monday and it feels so different. the gauge cluster is a lot nicer too.

oh, and i may not get paid $45/hr to drive a g35 around, but i do get to take it home :).

there were coupes and sedans. Both fun as hell, got to try out a type-s. Paddle shifter or a 6 speed. What a great car. Nissan really has done a great job with the G35. Taking into consideration, the fun i had driving them around the other night, i think id like to take one home too

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
foreverpsycotic said:
45 Canadian an hour is like what....10 US an hout :biglaugh: JK probably around 30 US rite?

hahaha, maybe back in the day. Aparantly our dollar is prety good right now, my $45 cdn is worth $39.77 usd. Just for the record, i wasnt trying to show off or anything with the dollar amount. I just cant beleve i get paid such a high dollar to do the shit that i am doing

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Jayhall said:
hahaha, maybe back in the day. Aparantly our dollar is prety good right now, my $45 cdn is worth $39.77 usd. Just for the record, i wasnt trying to show off or anything with the dollar amount. I just cant beleve i get paid such a high dollar to do the shit that i am doing

45 Canadian dollars = 39.8582817 U.S. dollars

I get paid 13.16 as a customer service rep. I get yet another raise in just 4 weeks. This is my 2nd raise this year, i had 4 last year.

13.16 U.S. dollars = 14.85764 Canadian dollars

I'm going to school for Computer Networking will get a few certification's and a degree. In about 3 to 4 years I plan to be over 100K a year with my income. Yea those are my dreams. Once i get that then i will aim for 1K Horse power in a MKIII :)

I wouldn't mind a job in the UK. 5.35 British Pound(s) = 10.2212 US Dollar(s)

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Heh, coming to england not a good idea. We don't get paid much (if not any more) than someone in a similar job in america, and the cost of living is a lot, lot, LOT more.

Kevin P

Jan 25, 2006
London, England
DonS1mpson said:
Heh, coming to england not a good idea. We don't get paid much (if not any more) than someone in a similar job in america, and the cost of living is a lot, lot, LOT more.
Speak for yourself son! My hourly rate is £58.50 per hour + Tax. OK so I'm self employed and have to take all the costs out of that, but I still see probably half or that. Which is then spent promptly on keeping My Supra, Sheilas Supra and her Rover Cabrio on the road! (oh and the odd shiiiiiiinneeeey bit for mine!:naughty: )

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
TaSe said:
45 Canadian dollars = 39.8582817 U.S. dollars

I get paid 13.16 as a customer service rep. I get yet another raise in just 4 weeks. This is my 2nd raise this year, i had 4 last year.

13.16 U.S. dollars = 14.85764 Canadian dollars

I'm going to school for Computer Networking will get a few certification's and a degree. In about 3 to 4 years I plan to be over 100K a year with my income. Yea those are my dreams. Once i get that then i will aim for 1K Horse power in a MKIII :)

I wouldn't mind a job in the UK. 5.35 British Pound(s) = 10.2212 US Dollar(s)

14.85, thats a respectable wage. Ive got alot of friends that are around there. And theyve got their cars, and trucks that they play with. Ill be the first to admit, i am very luckey to have a good paying job. That was on OT though, regular wage is $25.77. It is very good money, and like i said, i am luckey and i know it. Its good to have dreams, and i hope you get there one day. I figured mine out last night, but i dont think you americans would understand my need to drive the zamboni :p

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Kevin P said:
Speak for yourself son! My hourly rate is £58.50 per hour + Tax. OK so I'm self employed and have to take all the costs out of that, but I still see probably half or that. Which is then spent promptly on keeping My Supra, Sheilas Supra and her Rover Cabrio on the road! (oh and the odd shiiiiiiinneeeey bit for mine!:naughty: )

Lol, you make more in one hour than my mother makes in a day, there is lesson in that, stay out of the education field.

Anyway, what kind of Business do you do? (if you don't mind me asking)

Kevin P

Jan 25, 2006
London, England
DonS1mpson said:
Lol, you make more in one hour than my mother makes in a day, there is lesson in that, stay out of the education field.

Anyway, what kind of Business do you do? (if you don't mind me asking)

I'm a master picture framer, which means I do loads or boring things like gild lengths of wood. But I do get to make frames for cool things like a Boston Red sox jacket and 250 year old japanese shoes as well as regular things like watercolours and oil paintings. There are some photos on my website at www.phillipsframing.co.uk