I need some help...

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
Ok heres the story...I have had the parts to swap my car to a five speed for quite some time. At the time that I collected the parts I had a local guy that was supposed to help with the install. Well the guy backed out and I had no luck finding a shop to install the parts. So I am again looking for someone to do the install, so if you know of a shop or person that will do it, please let me know. I am willing to pay someone with experience to do this! If I can not find anyone to do the swap, I will be selling the parts, and the car in the spring...I cant stand autos, and driving this car is seriously dissappointing me.

Thanks for taking time to read,
Steve

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
I would be more than happy to do it if you were to bring the car to CT....a big pain in the ass, i know, but i figured i'd throw it out there.... :)

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
I will keep it in mind thanks...the only thing that worries me about it is the ride home with the "new" trans.

toyo4life

Supramania Contributor
Oct 8, 2006
Manchester NJ
I have a couple of guys that can help you out locared in Jackson. These guys are old school toyota techs they pull the motor on my 89 and resealed it top to bottom in three evenings. pm me if you want more info

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Do it yourself. Everyone on here will tell you that I'm a complete idiot. Just ask around. I did it by myself in a weekend. As long as you have all of the parts it's fairly easy. The hardest part for me was taking the break pedals and clutch pedal out. I printed off a step by step how to either from here or the other supra site. Just search it, and if you have any questions, just ask here.

You can do it.............you can do it all night..................:biglaugh: