I need help with 1j wiring

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
hi everyone, ive searched for about 2 days so im just going to post a thread because i cant find what im looking for, I recently swapped a 1j into my supra, everything is done.....except all wiring, i have the engine harness running through the firewall where I drilled a big hole, i rephrased this to fit my concern if youve been on the thread before, I got the fuse box wiring done now, im just a little confussed, there seems to be a lot of plugs, and some of those plugs look like they dont connect to anything I was just hopin maybe someone could help me out or supply pics or a write up with a link thats not dead cause thats all ive found haha.

Last edited:

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
Supra-K;972325 said:
hi everyone, ive searched for about 2 days so im just going to post a thread because i cant find what im looking for, I recently swapped a 1j into my supra, everything is done.....except all wiring, i have the engine harness running through the firewall where I drilled a big hole, now as of wiring the fuse boxes or whatever im a little confussed about, i cant find a write up or anything that works, I just need to know what wiring needs to be done in order for my car to be fully operational, if you could me out thatd be much appreciated thanks.

-Kevin

Check this out for wiring the fusebox:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36020

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
highmilehatch;973346 said:
What do you mean you drilled a big hole?

That's how you do the wiring harness tuck through the firewall to avoid extending it.

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
hey i dont really want to start a new thread for this but does anyone know where i can find the vaccum diagrams for the 1j? Thats about all i have left in order for it too run.