I met my match...stock Chevy Cavalier

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
I didnt think the day would approach that a stock cavy would take me out...but it happened last night..by a girl no less!!

it all happened on the highway of "mexico" last night. I was heading to my village and this stock cavy past me up like i was nothing...then she magically slowed down, waiting for me to catch up. I proceeded to look over and see who this "victim" was...low and behold it was a beatiful hispanic girl..she had a big smile on her face, easily impressed by my chariot. She looked at me and magically took off, so I took off as well..passing her up with ease and great satisfaction, knowing she was getting off to this. As we proceeded for another round of flirtatious fun, she took off and I decided to give her a second or two or 5 to gain some momentum. As I blew by her door, my IC pipe came off and I lost all power!! Sadly to my demise, she overtook the situation and whooped my ass. I could not catch up with her, for my car had no power to deliver....she won our battle.

Johnny-0
Hottie in the Cavy-1

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
thats just lke me and this guy in my class where messing around and he kept up till the 3rd gear in is stock cavy fond out later i had a big boost leak

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Yeah, I dont own an mk3 anymore..I have a 2jzgte powered GS300 aka Aristo. However, an mk3 is a possibility..ive been searchin around for a good car for a great deal. so we shall see.

I just love my mk3 community peeps :) thats all.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Johnny Dangerously said:
Yeah, I dont own an mk3 anymore..I have a 2jzgte powered GS300 aka Aristo. However, an mk3 is a possibility..ive been searchin around for a good car for a great deal. so we shall see.

I just love my mk3 community peeps :) thats all.
buy mine when its done :)

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
haha nice, yeah i've heard CC is notorious for hispanics; filipinos as well. i know a guy there that has a real ITR

sex

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
thechori said:
haha nice, yeah i've heard CC is notorious for hispanics; filipinos as well. i know a guy there that has a real ITR

sex

Yeah fortunately that dosent apply to me.