I got a new job!!!

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
So this is very off-topic for this site, but i'm slightly inebriated and feel the need to share.

I started this week at UPR Products, anyone who has owned, or does own or knows someone who owns a Mustang should know who they are. I'm working in shipping and gotta say as much of a go go go go go type job as it is (we ship about 100-150 boxes a day), it's fun!!

Really makes you think though when you see an order for a complete rear suspension kit, and a front suspenion kit with a K-member w/ coilovers and A-arms go for $1300. How much would that go for if it was destined for a Supra ($4-5K)???? And this stuff is by no means low quality, you'll see it on some of the quickest and fastest small tire, radial and W tire, heads up racers cars out there.

So any yeah gots a new job, am really liking it, even though I'm super busy. And shit as compared to Mustangs for us is SUPER overpriced, nothing new there I know.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Put some mustang parts on your supra..Then put it on pinks.

jk..I wish we could get parts like that for the supras for that cheap.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
I work for ups, and do something very similar to you! Its a blast, but gets a little on the boring side after 4+ years :(

Meh, ill be in school the next four years, enjoy it while i can! :D