How would you feel about upgraded SPC Front A-arms and Rear Arms?

THMotorsports

SM,

Question:
- How would you guys feel about SPC front and rear upgraded arms?

Idea:
- The front arms would have the ability to use SC300/MKIV spindles for use with their larger brakes as well as more adjustability and a better steering angle.

Interest:
Your interest in this is what will dictate what can be made. We need demand. If we got 50 people on board for a fantastic idea such as this, I can go to bat for you at SPC. Where we have a very good relationship with and they are willing to make custom applications for us with the right amount of interest.

Keep the ideas coming! Thank you!

scottiedawg66

Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area Ca
if you could design something that offered serviceable ball joints, and replaceable bushings + the features you mentioned I would be interested.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
I'm in for this, the more parts for our cars the better. Especially if this allows us to use the sc spindles to upgrade to bigger brakes i don't see a downside at all.

Supra_dan

Aug 14, 2011
north carolina
I haven't been very active on this board lately due to the car being down and me being down haha.

However. I think it goes without saying...ABSOLUTELY

If it was a legitimate bolt-on affair and is what you say they can be, it's a no brainer.

Of course price pays a big factor with a lot of people on this board and in general, so I assume spc would have to be pretty competitive with the price outcome.

But I will definitely say yes hands down.

We use spc catalog quite often where i work, and i can definitely vouch for their awesome quality

koldfire08

Jul 5, 2009
Las Vegas
I'm interested! As long as its competitively priced, serviceable and able to use MKIV brake system.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2