How much extra material needed for door panels?

Im thinking about buying a set of ebay seat covers for my 92. It has blue interior and im thinking about having them making the seats black with blue sticking and replacing the door panel inserts the sides of the rear seats with black to match the rest with the blue/black combo. (I dont know how well their blue will match the factory blue if I order blue seat covers)

Well if I order the seats I would like to get matching extra material for the door panel inserts from them. Does anyone know how much extra I would need? I could probably measure it out and get a rough estimate but thought someone might know the actual material needed.

Also what do you guys think about the blue/black interior that im thinking about going to?

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
Are you getting the ones I got ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363960976.384765.jpg

I did my door panels as well

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363961020.785287.jpg

I went to my upholstery shop and got the fake leather they use in doors and shit. I got a bout 2 yard from a big roll I wanted 1 yard for each door.

I had them to the door card because there's stitching in the center

And then I bought 1 yard and did the little things in the back

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363961172.602566.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363961183.836353.jpg

The leather was cheap I think it was about around 15 a yard for the padded leather for the doors and 8 for the non padded

It cost me around 50 in materiel to do everything my self and 120 for them to do the door card inserts

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Blue and black looks great. I initially wanted to have blue seats with black mid sections. Since my old car had blue interior I would have the door panels done in black leather to have the blue and black look. I've seen a car like that and it looks great!

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
can someone post or pm me a link

all the covers that im seeing are +1k

which in that case, might as well get aftermarket seats

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
I measured mine out after taking the material off the door cards. Make sure you use inches and CM...they had to ship me more material because they mixed them up.

in40.jpg

cwd