Votes: 35 79.5%

Votes: 3 6.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
So… I’ve been sitting here thinking about all these super complex topics (haha, right) and I thought I would take a quick poll… How many continents are there in the world?

If you could please respond with the poll and then leave a comment with your answer so that I can see where you live that would be amazing.

~Meg

And please answer honestly. It may not seem like it, but this is a serious question/ poll. I'm also hoping to get as many answers from people that did NOT grow up in the United States as possible.

Thanks!!!!

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Um... not really a test, but I have a friend that gave me a somewhat interesting answer to the question. So I'm interested in seeing what other people were taught.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I put my answer because that's what my teacher in school told me. If it's wrong please call her up and fuss at her and not me.

I didn't put my answer in the post, cause I don't want to sway anyone else's answer..........lol.......................not that anyone would copy off of my paper...........:crazy1:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
+1 to Joel for admitting that he cheated...........-1 for cheating though...............lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sorry Megg, I forgot to tell where I live. I live in Alabama...............When do we find out why we're being tested................lol

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
JustAnotherVictim said:
I believe Mr. Baggins cheated

It's what I was taught in school. I did double check against the net to see if I was correct.

If I really wanted to cheat, I would have posted the correct answer but I don't want to wreck Meggs fun...