How can I clean this connection!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
For the front side markers.... Since im getting bubbles soon I want to make sure they work. My passenger one one light up unles te light is just about to fall out.

Here are some pics yo

img3217ek3.jpg

img3218lp9.jpg

Toothbrush?

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
if ti is green use contack cleaner and some thign to scarpe it wiht liek a small flat blade screw driver remmber to add in eletrical greas as well so ti wonte happen again

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
If not I would try a very small amount of carb or contact cleaner and a small soft type wire brush, like the ones they give you to clean in between braces.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Hmmm it works better but most of the contact is being made where i cant get a screwdriver. Ill have to see if I have any picks cause that would work great.

Its semi - corroded.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
HellsLegion said:
If my buddy Chris has some tommrow in Anitoch has one I will replace it. just another thing to add to my list.

well if the plug looks like that hen the wire will be corred as well so then you will have to dip the wire in acid in order to re soder it cause if you crimp it it might fail over time

so clean it best you cna use greash you never ahve issue again as long as you add greas

eletrical greas

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
yea, clean them with a little screwdriver and some carb cleaner...then you could also take some needle-nose pliers and bend the contacts together for a better connection. Mine would work intermittently until I bent them together a little..

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
You may be better off, pulling the pins out of the plug (very carefully) if you can and then cleaning them that way. Then just push them back in.