HOUSTONIANS LOOK!

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
sorry but i had to get a response fairly quickly, i need to get my car back together and running before school starts on the 20th, don't really have time to have someone ship me the part....... onto the specifics

((((7M-GE))))i need the hose that runs from the front of the driver-side valve cover down to something (haven't really investigated where it leads to, because i can't remove it without it cracking)

here's a pic, i described this part to a member before but was sent an oil line for the turbo, lol
hoseav8.jpg

if anyone in houston has this part please let me know via PM or call me 832-646-0869

((yes i know this is the wrong section, but people don't check the parts wanted section enough to get the part in time))

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
That hose is like 10 dollars new from Champion (you are in Houston, it wont take them more than a day?). They have them in stock at most times. It goes to the block, under the alternator.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
bryanintexas said:
How about $26.18 + tax?!? call me 281-446-0236 (new that is...)

Bryan
you have a new one? or do you work at champions? lol i'm a bit confused, i'll give you a call tomorrow if i don't get a reply, it's a tad late now

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
yep, that's the price he quoted me. here's the part number he gave me over the phone so that i could call back and just order the part if i wanted: 122634210

matches the picture you sent, maybe they just hate me and feel like overpricing it, lol :[

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
thats funny, cuzz i just changed that hose on my buddys supra, all i did was go in auto zone, and where they have all the vaccume lines and big hoses i just walked back there, cut off a ft, and i was out :-/ 4 dollars total

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
alright i got the part, thanks bryan. i walked in and told the guys that i had ordered a part from you, and they were all like, "oh god, bryan...." haha

but yea, i'll be working on my car all tomorrow, gotta have it running by tuesday, or i'm missing my first day of 2 classes :\

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
You started this now and need it done by tues... with where you were yesterday when you called me, your ass better be out there 12 hours and not miss anything lol... like I did.

Call me later tell me where youre at, get steven over there and get er done!

bryanintexas

aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Apr 4, 2005
spring, texas
thechori said:
alright i got the part, thanks bryan. i walked in and told the guys that i had ordered a part from you, and they were all like, "oh god, bryan...." haha

but yea, i'll be working on my car all tomorrow, gotta have it running by tuesday, or i'm missing my first day of 2 classes :\

Oh yeah, they know I always have something weird going on. I heard the "tatto" story too (bastards!):nono: ...it's all in good fun!:biglaugh: