Houston, TX

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
Theres a few of us here! We just had a small meet last night at Chilis on Mason rd and I-10. Whatsup! Dont think ive ever seen ya around! You have a supra? What color? Year?

1989SupraT

Feb 3, 2010
Houston, TX
I have a 1989 Turbo, Targa model that I am currently and slowly rebuilding, and recently picked up a 1986 Shell, sunroof model, NA, and auto tranny, I picked it up for parts initially, but the body is in really good condition and I kind of have a change of mind. It's burgundy in color, obviously needs some work, for what I could tell the electronics work. I have not had much time to go over it completely, like I said I did not pay much attention to it until I got it home and then realized that is in better shape than the one I'm rebuilding. I'll try to go over it real good this weekend and will pm you if you are interested on which one of the two I will be keeping.

7mLove

Addict
Nov 11, 2009
Barksdale AFB, Louisiana United States
Just got stationed at barksdale in shreveport back in june i got a 92 teal turbo if theres any meets large enough for me to take a 4 hour ride lemme know would love to get back into tje supra scene...philadelphia was loaded with em