Houston Guys Check In

SPD TRP

Formerly 3rdtimearound
Apr 12, 2005
Katy Texas
Hoping to see if some of the other Houston guys might want to get together and shoot the shinola. Maybe we can trade ideas with tuning and so forth.

Would be nice to put a face with a screen-name.

Wayne

87supraholic

Sep 17, 2006
houston,tx
me and mk 3 for life are good friends and live right be each other and we've been lookin for some other supra owners around houston...but yea dude im down for some h town supra stuff

SupraMkiii24

90T in the works
Apr 1, 2005
Houston, Tx.
I live a little south of Houston in Missouri city/Sugarland area.

Snake Eyes/Nate lives in Katy, we'd both be willing to come out and hang with some more of the locals. Granted I can't right now. I was in a bad motorcycle accident and can't drive my car for a little while til my leg gets better. But I'd be willing ot come out with a friend or in an Auto POS Altima.

~Dan

fstoy

Soon to be Evil Twin
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
SupraMkiii24 said:

Snake Eyes/Nate lives in Katy, we'd both be willing to come out and hang with some more of the locals. Granted I can't right now. I was in a bad motorcycle accident and can't drive my car for a little while til my leg gets better. But I'd be willing ot come out with a friend or in an Auto POS Altima.

~Dan

You were in another crash? Sell that bike!

I am in for some H-town action, i live 2 hrs south, but willing to make a trip, providing i am off.

Dave

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
xscurry - my brother-in-law with an '87 lives just outside of Pearland.

Supraless Houstonian here and probably will be for a while.

I'm going to try and get a Toyota/Lexus/Scion meet together at the end of the month whenever Planet Zero is throwin' something down so we can cruise down there. I just need to think of a place to start at. I'm thinkin' the Marq*E since by the looks of it, most of you are out there around Katy.

SPD TRP

Formerly 3rdtimearound
Apr 12, 2005
Katy Texas
Turbosidosis said:
Hey Wayne, I'm still around, and am shooting for a running 1jz before christmas time, hows that downpipe, and have you gotten a cat-back to go with it yet? ~John

Oh yea--Blitz Nur Spec, other goodies since I spoke to you last.

Must get together--get the number ^^^and holla.

Wayne

SPD TRP

Formerly 3rdtimearound
Apr 12, 2005
Katy Texas
Any of you guys done the oil filter relocation mod.

Done mine and lost 1/2 of my oil pressure. Put it back to stock and got my pressure back. WTF.

Post up your results if you have done the mod.

Wayne

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Im down for a meet, my car should be at least running GE again by the end of next week, Ill keep it posted, if not Ill ride with Got_Boost?, who needs to come get his hands dirty fixin my car... haha

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
hahahah. in due time. in due time. got some tests to study for, work 33 hours this week, and have an anime convention to attend to this weekend. :D next week....depending if they're gonna fire me or not by the end of the week, I'll be able to come around and help out.

GEOSTORM

Sep 1, 2006
RICHMOND,TEXAS
SupraMkiii24 said:

~Dan
HEY THERE
HOPE YOU RECOVER FROM THAT ACCIDENT SOON
I'M IN THE SUGARLAND / ROSENBERG AREA JUST SOUTH OF THE BRAZOS RIVER I WAS STARTING TO WONDER IF THERE WERE ANY SUPRA OWNERS THIS FAR SIDE OF TOWN I HAVE AN 88 THAT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS I NEED TO WORK ON IT SOME MORE TO MAKE IT AT LEAST 400 + PONIES BUT NEED SOME HELP AS TO WHICH WAY TO GO WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO MEET AT ?

GEOSTORM