Honda Gangs...

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
Are freaking retarted!!! I just got run off the road on my way home from class tonight by an EX, a Civic hatch, an Integra and a Prelude!! WTF!?!?!?! Why would you be this stupid!?! I'm so pissed....

Honestly.... :madfawk:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
How did you let a bunch of Hondas catch up to you?............:biglaugh:

The blame lies squarely on your shoulders..........:evil2:

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
suprahero said:
The blame lies squarely on your shoulders..........

Wtf are you serious? I didn't even notice them till they started fucking with me...
I don't drive fast unless I'm not on an actual road, I've had to many reckless tickets and I like my license thank you very much...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Either

A) Don't get pissed, get out of the situation, road rage isn't worth losing sleep(or a life) over.

B)Get license plate #'s, notify police, have the vehicles put on a look-out

C)Do something about it right there, risk the consequences, and possibly injuries.

I'd say B. is the best decision, hopefully they will catch the cops eyes and get nailed doing the same thing. Be careful getting into conflict on the road.

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
suprahero said:
Thanks.......my feeble attempts at humor are wasted on most people............:biglaugh:

Sorry man... I shoulda known but my head's not on straight right now...

D34: I dunno if it did or not, all I could see in the dark was some grass in my rims. None of them actually touched me but when I went off the shoulder, i kinda slid at an angle on the grass...

Mass: None of them had license plates! I called the police but all I could give them was the color and model of the cars....

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Oh man that sucks... Yea I'd be pissed too. Those are the time's I love driving my DD, or company van... I just wouldn't budge and run them into a tree.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Take two Lortabs, go to bed, sleep like a baby, get up tomorrow morning, reevaluate your car, clean up what you can and hopefully it won't be so bad.

Again, just kidding about the Lortabs.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Big Wang Bandit said:
My niggas sure did teach you good son!
HOLLA
That made me LOL.

I woulda followed their asses and showed 'em whats what. They probably arent here legally anyway, no papers, no shit from slit throats.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I'm pretty sure you will see them again. They probably hang out together in a parking lot like all the cool highschool kids do. Around here, it would be suicide to do anything like that. It's too easy to find out who people are and where they live. Just ask around at your local import hot spots. Someone will know who they are. That and the fact that none of them had plates, it will only be a matter of time before they get caught.

A

ArthurRitus

I think u should have just continued to drive normally, i doubt they would have done anything to your car while driving, they were probably just fucking around and not actually trying to do anything serious. If anything, roll with them, and grab the bat you keep in ur backseat (im assuming u have one... u should)