Holy WTF with MAFT GEN 2 IS ANYONE RUNNIN THIS YET!!!!!!!!!

bo3232000

Lurking in the dark
Jul 22, 2005
Cumming,Georgia
www.cardomain.com
Just installed GEN2 and no rev but will idle understand this is kinda like the MAFT but more refined and a digital screened unit instead of dials,so i set up points through the unit like lo, mid,high also have the in and out for afm set 3.5 gm in supra out cylinder select 6 blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very close to just burnin the car :: angry ::since it is freshly built again for the third time...

Notes:
Usually a build and plug in and turn key start up every build......Roadcourse car so it is pulled at least once a year for a refresh.. Never had these problems before this time had maft trans originally never trouble with unit installed engine this time no rev only idle checked this ,that,and the other all was good except that plugged in or not the maft trans did not change anything yes green dim at idle it showed no codes so checked signals ,changed all kinds of stuff and nothing.......SO i bought a GEN2 To upgrade and here i am.....I feel i am a pretty good tech since i have been turning a wrench for around 18 years for a living and am a master tech ,but i do not know it all not even close so i am askin for a little advise....

7mgte fresh
GT-45 new ebay
std probe pistons
ferra valves
FFIM
Q45 TB
550cc injectors high imp (deleted resistor pack)
stock coils
new plugs
stock TCCS
3.5 gm MAF

If anyone is runnin this some basic settings or advice would be greatly appreciated...
Ilove my sup she is just making me angry want to have fun again instead of horrible thoughts of what i could do!

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
What do you have it set to? I had one but now im standalone.

Zero it out and go from there. Make sure your fuel pressure is set right.

When you start it go to the monitor and look at the airflow. When you rev it does it increase?

Do you have a wideband?

turbobob

Aug 15, 2005
Near Detroit
step thru the config and setting menus and post what they are set to.

The basic set up is to set the MAF in to match the MAF, and the MAF out to match the vehicle. Set the rest of the engine parameters based on the vehicle (6 cylinders, displacement, etc...)

The rest of the settings should be fine set to their defaults.

Bob