hks vpc apexi safc II install how?

robert.beltran91

Jan 30, 2012
El Paso Texas
so i'm having a crazy hard ime finding out how to do an hks vpc apexi safc II install on my 91 mkiii so before i get flamed for this i HAVE been doing some searching and everyone that posted pics of what to do or how to do the pix are missing the problem that im having i guess is that the vpc i have has a "bolt on" jumper harness clips up directly from harness to ecu already has the resistor in there. so what I thought should happen is i wire the safc into that jumper harness opposed to hacking my engine harness... am I wrong anyone have any light they can shed on my issue? i was able to find an ecu pin out http://www.turboninjas.com/gallery/d/11717-1/post89ecu.gif and a color coding for the safc http://www.allsentra.com/viewtopic.php?t=6317 but after that i couldnt find much any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

robert.beltran91

Jan 30, 2012
El Paso Texas
found it out man took some digging but before i oppen my mouth i want to make sure it work buddy ill do a step by step for you man its not that bad if i did it right haha i just havent had time to do anything to the car since i started working again

robert.beltran91

Jan 30, 2012
El Paso Texas
gs2040215;1971173 said:
If you do get it figured out lmk, trying to run the same setup as you.
i just need to do the battery relocation to the trunk pop in the walbro 255 hopefully by tonight ill be able to turn it on see if it works man. havent forgotten about you

robert.beltran91

Jan 30, 2012
El Paso Texas
sorry this is taking long i was abole to get it plugged up relocated the battery to the trunk but for some reason only the vpc turns on I'm gonna double check the grounds i read something on sentra forums the grounds need to be separate so let me check this out hopefully I should have an answer by the weekend sorry for the delay
gs2040215;1971173 said:
If you do get it figured out lmk, trying to run the same setup as you.