hks vpc and fcon and fcd help

ma70t

7mgte-s
Jun 7, 2005
va
i have all the plug and play harness for both the fcon and the vpc but still wondering how do i hook up the fcd to go with it i dont know to much about the system but i been trying to search but it seem that i cant just use a 3 letter search like hks vpc it wont let me search but im in va and if someone knows how to hook all these up to gather and are local then pm me

ma70t

7mgte-s
Jun 7, 2005
va
the fcd was with the fcon kit so i dont see why i cant use it but im trying to figure out how to use them all together but i cant seem to search on how to hook all three together any help would be great

Whasian

CEO of HAS
Jun 12, 2007
Houston
www.myspace.com
Ma70t, if you trying to hook up the fuel cut, I can give you the info. I don't know about the vpc or the fcon. I don't think you need the fcd if you have an fcon though.

Whasian

ma70t

7mgte-s
Jun 7, 2005
va
i have all the hks tunning stuff but im trying to figure out how they all go together so far i got the fcon and vpc with gcc and the fcon and also the evc with the scrambler but from what i see is that the fcon and the vpc has its own pressure so my thing is do i really need to use both sensor or can i just use one for both because they will be on the same harness
any help would be great