Hit & Run

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
A couple days ago, a friend comes over to the house to look at the supra. I get a call askin what happen to the supra, I told him he was full of shit and to stop playin and i'll be outside here in a second. I go outside to see this :3d_frown:

p1508216_1.jpg

p1508216_2.jpg

p1508216_3.jpg

p1508216_4.jpg

My guess is whatever hit it, was a jeep cuz it cleared the bumper... but idk... so now i gotta buy taillights :nono:

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I fixed the pictures,
I thought about the JDM Tails but to be truthful if I only wanted darker tails, I'd just smoke/tint them with Nite-Shades but thats just my thought.
$150 tinted vs $250-$300 for JDM tails

And I'd love to have a drive way to park my car at. But things just haven't been good around here.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
ouch. you can find the jdm tails for like 150 off ebay. last time i looked on ebay was a while ago but i saw 2 pairs for 150.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
hvyman;1508240 said:
ouch. you can find the jdm tails for like 150 off ebay. last time i looked on ebay was a while ago but i saw 2 pairs for 150.

Oh... lol its been a while since i looked at them. I might have to check into that, but man this sucks... dumbass people can't drive but best believe if i find out who it was i'm kickin $500 out of his ass.

But in good news, I got a friend that does body work and will do it for free :) & the passenger side light is still perfect. All I need is the center and driver side either usdm or jdm would work

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Yea might have a lead on some taillights, I'll have to look into it a little more. I'd like to have my friend start to pull the bent piece out first before i go buying parts.

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
ouchie. thats no good. ya def would see about better parking arrangements. i hate the fact mines on the street but it normally always has another car parked behind it but also lives in a cul-d-sack so dont have to worry too much about that.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
suprachick22

ouchie. thats no good. ya def would see about better parking arrangements. i hate the fact mines on the street but it normally always has another car parked behind it but also lives in a cul-d-sack so dont have to worry too much about that.

Yea i usually have another car behind it. but the one time i don't have a car behind it... this just so happens.

ms07s

Wow that sucks dude. At least the hatch still opens. Here is a set on ebay should you need it.

I might have to win that one:naughty: lol thanks man

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Man carter...what a rip... Sorry to see that. It seems that you've got a fairly good attitude about it. My hat's off to you for that!

I wish I had a tail light to send you...

Good luck man!

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
CajunKenny;1508542 said:
Man carter...what a rip... Sorry to see that. It seems that you've got a fairly good attitude about it. My hat's off to you for that!

I wish I had a tail light to send you...

Good luck man!

Man its all good, Just another thing to fix is how i'm lookin at it. I mean its my fault i let the car sit on the road, but it also sucks that most of the people that live around me can't drive and ended up hitting my car. Most of the people around the area don't mess with my car or not what it is. But hopefully it'll be off the street soon, most of my friends that have 4 wheel drive aren't around when i need them lol plus we just got hit with snow hard... so its really botherin me that i couldnt get the car moved today... But we'll see what happens.

I wish there was someone on here that wanted to give me a driver and center tho :)