Hi, Im Jake, and Im addicted to 7M Supra MKIIIs...

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
ever lay in bed and think about how to make more hp? I do and sometimes SM gets in the way of my daily life.

i'm an addict

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yes I do Mike...

Ever sit in traffic in your beat up slow under powered work truck and a vette pulls up next to you at a light, and there isnt anyone for miles and you just think, if only I had my Supra, I would rape this vette!?

Im an addict...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
^^Happens all the time. It's even worse when the ricers are revving at completely stock sedans and you think "If only I were in the Supra"

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:
Yes I do Mike...

Ever sit in traffic in your beat up slow under powered work truck and a vette pulls up next to you at a light, and there isnt anyone for miles and you just think, if only I had my Supra, I would rape this vette!?

Im an addict...

This never happens when you're in your supra. When I'm driving my two hundred horsepowered nine ton ford f-150 I see all kinds of vettes and GT's, but when I'm in my supra every car I see is a honda civic....................:3d_frown:

Life just isn't fair......................lol

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
I'm def. an addict. I have a routine when checking SM everyday, as soon as I get on my comp. Pretty sad actually.....

Mo

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
7M = crack, only crack is cheaper!

On a funny side note, I raced a poontang 5.0 that had a sticker on the back window that said "YOU LOSE", dumbass!, he ran a 14.7, I only saw the sticker because I was behind him staging, never saw the back window when we ran!:biglaugh:

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
haha, i'm choking on my pizza... that is soo true... when i'm in my scion i'll see a vette like every 10 feet.. when i'm in the supra i'll see 4 door sedans and rolling shit boxes..

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Yeah, there's nothing like cruisin down 98 with 8 sheets of drywall in the bed of my truck and 8 cans of mud when a teg with full body kit and fart can zips up beside ya and starts doing pulls on ya... Pulls, slows down, lines up, pulls, slows down, lines up... Im thinking, are ou fuggin serious? *looks in the bed of my truck* Come on man...

7M = crack... so true... I met up with my fabricator today, we went by my shop and looked at the motor and car... I have a REALLY good feeling about this set up guys... This is going to be a fun fun FUN motor... And my friend has some really good ideas on some stuff...

Look, all Im sayin is, Im about to go shoot up on some good 7M, anyone wanna join me, better make sure they have their 7M/1J whatever in tip top, cuz if you OD on me, Im rollin ya off at the hospital and enjoyin the rest of my high! :D:D:D