hi guys + girls

S

supraman00001

hey im a member of mkiiisupra.net thought id nipp over and say hi to you all. my names Tony and i drive a 1990 7MGTE Auto in gun metal grey. needs a little work doing i.e. new turbo and interior but all in all a nice solid car.

S

supraman00001

ok here she is!

p425227_1.jpg

p425227_2.jpg

p425227_3.jpg

what do u wreckon?

S

supraman00001

7MGTESUPRAMAN said:
Wlecome to the site from the pics your interior looks good.

nope drivers seat is absolutely shot. im just in a waiting list for some custom leather seats with the toyota ebroided in the head rest and im retrimming the door cards and dash.

S

supraman00001

nope they r 18's but they r going. im wanting some 19" chromes but not sure what yet. the cars of the road at the min for some winter moddification i.e the new turbo and a few engine tweaks.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
19's eh? You do realize that the extra weight of those rims is going to slow down your car and not allow you to put as much power to the ground don't you? For every pound of rotating mass you add (wheels driveshaft, flywheel), you lose 2.7 horsepower to the ground. So if you were to get wheels that were all 1 pound heavier, including tires, you would lose 10.8 HP that's getting put to the pavement. Just something I think you should consider.

S

supraman00001

i know bout the power loss. ive got some old saw blades comin to use on the strip so not worried bout powerloss on the roads as cant use it any way.

S

supraman00001

Justin727 said:
19's on the mk3 :nono: on a mk4 yes! 18's fit our cars so well!
wreckon i can get the 19's to work with a little tweaking.