Hi from Iraq

m1supra

Am I home yet
Jul 16, 2007
Sadr `Arafat, Wasit, Iraq, Iraq
Hi all you supramanics. I have been on here a couple months just lurking so its about time i intrduce myself and participate. Anyways my name is Steve. I am from georgia but currently deployed to Iraq with the army:cry: I have been in the supra game for a number of years but never really did anything other than basic mods. A couple months ago I bought Weezle's(pete's) car off of here to build further up:love: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43476. Alot of you guys really know your stuff about supras here so i hope to be around from some time.

Last edited:

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
Welcome to supramania, and hang in there I was over there from Feb to Sept of 2006. Ill be back over there in Feb of 2008, so if youre still there, may see you around....

logan

3 laws safe
Oct 4, 2005
U.S-U.K
Hey welcome .

Coming from a complete knob about army life , curious whats your day to day life like over there. You get NFL , how much time you get off , etc ?

Nice car , not to sure about the raised hood .Any big plans with the car ?

macjac69

Supramania Contributor
Feb 5, 2007
Mississippi
What's up man, greets from Ft. Hood... I'm building my 1J now from funds aquired while on a deployment. Courtesy of the tax free exclusion and other monies while in country...

Last edited:

m1supra

Am I home yet
Jul 16, 2007
Thanks everyone. Im gonna be here til april so i will have some time to save money and order parts. I already ordered a carbon fiber hood, front lip with bomex sides and rear. Im getting ready to order an aem engine management set up. Im not really gonna do any more engine work cause im going to build up a 2jzte when i get back

m1supra

Am I home yet
Jul 16, 2007
logan said:
Hey welcome .

Coming from a complete knob about army life , curious whats your day to day life like over there. You get NFL , how much time you get off , etc ?

Nice car , not to sure about the raised hood .Any big plans with the car ?
Im a tank mechanic for the army so i pretty much have time off except for when something breaks which is all the time gotta love 1980 technology:3d_frown: Yep watching football right now:biglaugh:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Welcome to SM. I used the majority of my deployment money recently when I was deployed to UAE. Nothing like 6 months of tax free, hazard duty, and family sep. pay to spend on the supra. Good luck over there and hope to see you come back sooner than later.

macjac69

Supramania Contributor
Feb 5, 2007
Mississippi
Man, Abrams I used to be a LT in Armor branch back in the late 80's went to Knox for OBC and was a platoon ldr for about 2 yrs till I discovered Army aviation.... Now a Kiowa warrior driver and lovin life as a warrant..... Life is good!!

Again, stay safe...

m1supra

Am I home yet
Jul 16, 2007
macjac69 said:
Man, Abrams I used to be a LT in Armor branch back in the late 80's went to Knox for OBC and was a platoon ldr for about 2 yrs till I discovered Army aviation.... Now a Kiowa warrior driver and lovin life as a warrant..... Life is good!!

Again, stay safe...

Thanks yeah I thought about going warrant but i like my ass on the ground with plenty of armor around me haha

AJ'S 88NA said:
I'd would just act like I'm fixing the tank so I could stay in it.
Welcome and Gods Speed in a safe return.

HaHa I get tired of working on them all the time and if thats not bad enough I get grabbed up sometimes to be a driver whenever the tankers go out on missions. Its was fun at first but it get old. Would rather be driving my supra

lppro said:
I would also like to say thank you for serving our country and keeping us safe! and will you be selling that raised hood? (=

I might but i wont be doing anything until i get back next spring.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Welcome....I gotta lotta love for our Military. You guys rock. Sounds like you are going to have one bada$$ car when you are done. Be sure and keep us posted with fresh pics when ya get home.