HI!!! Excited new owner! Pics included

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
p1189479_1.jpg

Sorry, I had to. :)

I like the blue interior, but I'd love some leather, the dash is actually in really good shape, so I will just do a blue cluster and a blue 89+ to go along.

as for paint.

You have to see the tires! The edges are metallic blue. It's such a bad paint job, I have found bolts, after removing nuts with blue paint. Random areas, but it looks pretty good, I must clay it and wax it soon though.

I have been replacing my control arm bushings, it's just tough with the cold and darkness.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
LOL They usually use a fairly decent paint, they just don't do any prep at all. I had my 4 runner done at Earl Scheib. It actually looked great, but just like yours they painted the tires and exhaust and stuff.

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
funky_monkey58;1189792 said:
Pro wrestler? Does that mean you actually get paid to do it?

Back in high school It would have been awesome to receive money for winning.

Dont mean to be an ass or anything but at our high school most of our wrestlers are GAY. Its kinda disturbing. Dont have a problem with them just dont like seeing them do stuff in public!

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
djblastsupratuner;1189976 said:
Dont mean to be an ass or anything but at our high school most of our wrestlers are GAY. Its kinda disturbing. Dont have a problem with them just dont like seeing them do stuff in public!

Weird up where I wrestled I think a queer would have gotten their ass kicked.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
I kinda liked wrestling in highschool. It was you against someone else strength vs strength speed vs speed and the person with the most talent to bring it together won.

Updates as follows.

My MK3 is at my house (60 miles away from me) on jack stands, with the passenger hub off.

Still trying to press in the Control Arm Bushings. I am going to call energy suspension tomorrow to clear up some of the terms they use (trailing arm, toe link, and lateral link). As it seems none of the bushings actually fit.

I torched out the old bushings which worked fairly well. About 15 minutes each bushing with 1 torch, 2 torches was about 5 minutes.

start with the basics man. and just search this forum.

theres a thread which has the 3 levels of upgrades to do. follow that suruko!

What I am doing is bringing my car back to 1987 reliability, then I'll move the HP up,

for now I only have exhaust, intake, and a BOV, but that was done by previous owner, if it didn't come like that i would have nothing done yet except a sick ass stock toyota :}