Hi everyone! SoCal

BRIAN

Supramania Contributor
Jan 7, 2006
socal
bluemax said:
Bad Brian and Yurikaze, you guys are kinda close.
I work off the LB airport, Lakewood and Carson. I've got a friend that lives near the corner of Los Coyotes and Palo Verde. He used to live in an apartment on Bellflower and Atherton.
Thats cool, if you see a pearl white Supra going down Willow or spring around 4:45 thats me. Or parked in the morning at LBCC near the aviation building behind the stadium.

Looking foward to meeting you guys.

bluemax

The Family Man
Mar 30, 2005
Orange County, CA
BAD BRIAN said:
Thats cool, if you see a pearl white Supra going down Willow or spring around 4:45 thats me. Or parked in the morning at LBCC near the aviation building behind the stadium.

Looking foward to meeting you guys.

Are you in the A & P school there?

I've been to the new aviation building this year with a co-worker. We were looking for an old scrapped DC-9 wing that the Pacific Coast (or what ever its called) LBCC campus had.

I used to go past the stadium lot all the time a couple of years ago when I worked in the aircraft assembly building adjacent to the college.
I now work in the Boeing Product Support buildings, thanks to Boeing shutting down and closing the last commercial jet airplane in California. I'll keep my eye out for you. I drive a 4Runner to work.