hi everyone :D

ksnew

Sep 18, 2009
Warner Robins, Georgia
hey guys, ive been registered on the fourms for a little while but never posted, so i thought id introduce myself. my names kyle, i live in middle Ga. im 17 and have a 1987 mk3. its def. nothing special. the bodys not in great shape and i blew the stock 7mge last summer. now that i have a little bit of money im looking to do a 1jz swap.

ksnew

Sep 18, 2009
Warner Robins, Georgia
yeah, but im telling you; its nothing specail...

itl be painted hopefully by this summer. hopefully itl be compleated by this time next year. plans are 1j, coilovers, 2 way diff, paint, interrior, and wheel wise prolly mb battles

Attachments

• supra4..jpg
    supra4..jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 8
  • supra3..jpg
    supra3..jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 8
  • supra1..jpg
    supra1..jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 11
  • supra6..jpg
    supra6..jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 10
  • supra2..jpg
    supra2..jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7

ksnew

Sep 18, 2009
Warner Robins, Georgia
thank you for the welcomes guys. and as far as the supra build... right now the plans are to do 1jz, coiovers/suspension, 2 way diff and start drifting and see where it goes from there. i have a few friends that are really good, and are willing to teach me, so its not like im going into parking lots and being an idiot. they are gonna teach me at events.if im any good ill stick with that setup for the most part. but if im not... i want to do a 1.5jz i guess its called. havnt looked into it too hard yet. just know you can do it. when im more serious about that ill look into it.

pocketkiriyama

Jan 31, 2009
Illinois
Time attack is basically a solo race against the clock. Be it circuit race, road race, or autocross its all about trying to get the best possible run in the shortest amount time to complete the track.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
Welcome to the site. 1.5jz sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck witht he drifting, its an awesome sport. I kinda like the flat black look, been thinkibng about just painting mine flat black after I put the new body pieces on.

ksnew

Sep 18, 2009
Warner Robins, Georgia
yeah, i like it. a buddy and i bought matte black paint sat. so its going to actully get sprayed instead of spraypainted. itl keep the steakyness out. itl look great matte black with white mb battles :)