Hey whats up

Ace

Apr 2, 2010
Paramount, California
Sup guys some of you might kno me from socalsupras/ Ace or supraforums / socalpsycho

Well I figured might as well join this site too hahah Ive never been on this site believe it or not I heard about but never got around to registering.

So Here I am, ..... my names philip by the way. I have a mkIII supra which I just finished resurrecting after like 2 or 3 years that the owner just decided he didnt want it anymore cause the engine blew and he didnt take care of it so I took it for 500 bucks rebuilt the whole thing on my own.

Yes, I am proud of rebuilding it cause I kno to more experienced people its like ok. But ive never built a car ever, I have worked on cars with my dad since I was 7. But my own car never this is actually my first car so im pretty proud of it.

Well thats pretty much me haha

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
DreamerTheresa;1546283 said:
I am totally the bitch everyone makes me out to be, too. ;)

LMAO

Welcome Ace! for future references if you put the tags [ video ] before the link and [ / video ] after the link, it will show up right here, dont use spaces like I did. Or just click the thing up top that looks like a strip of film, enter the link in the prompt that comes up, and it will do it for you. End result is this:[video=youtube;rqdLKPBQwls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqdLKPBQwls [/video]