Hey im new here

white3_turbo

Dec 19, 2007
home
hi guys im new here i just recently purchased a 89 supra turbo and im very proud of it......its fast and almost everything im looking for but im thinking about selling it for a mk4 supra my dads buying some...............thanks hope to gain some helpful tips here........

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
white3_turbo;880227 said:
im thinking about selling it for a mk4 supra my dads buying some...

First thing...Welcome to the drug we call SM.
Second thing...Your dad is thinking of buying "some" MKIV's, as in, more than one MKIV?? Dude, leave some for us.

white3_turbo

Dec 19, 2007
home
haha yeah his collecting about 4 or 5 of them from different people.......he is trying to get all the colors.....his a mk3 and a mk4 fan big time......but not a tuner....i know ???????????????? apeared too when i finally figured it out.......he will give them to me if ask he just wants them to collect and im pretty sure i would get at less one...... im his son after all so hhaha.........he build one a while back in 2001 a 97 black on black turbo that ran 10s and had a good healthy 1000 whp but that car was given to my uncle and yeah he fucked it to death.......now its in the junkyard...rusting away........and yeah ill try to tell him some body else wants a mk4 supra too hahah

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania. I have one question for you...............

Who in their right mind gives away a 1000rwhp MKIV?

Post up pictures of the black one and of your 89...............
:ttiwwp:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dunckel;881256 said:
I smell something fishy. Ever heard the saying, if it's too good to be true, it probably is?

He did say his dad is collecting MKIV's.............I collect coins, but they don't cost thirty thousand a piece...........:biglaugh:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
suprahero;881383 said:
I collect coins

Would you give one away that was worth over $50k? Only to have your uncle fuck it to death?

It's nothing personal White3 Turbo, but........it's just hard to believe. I dunno, maybe your dad is super rich.
Anyway, I have suspended your ban for a few more days, but I'm not sure how long I can hold back the mods. We need pictures of the MKIVs. Please.

white3_turbo

Dec 19, 2007
home
it was my dads younger brother.........he doesnt care because its his brother.....you got it ever heard or seen people give away something to someone before?????and no i dont have pictures of it because it was back in 2001....i didnt know jack shit about cars i was only 11 years old.....im turning 19 this year and im the only son......my dad owns four restarunts in michigan and we have three houses one in tulsa OK, southfield MI and warren MI........you can say its a alright living.......and no its not to good to be tru...because it is true..........and i didnt know about the 97 supra until last year when i finally got my license and was looking for a car....then thats when my dad introduced me to the supra..........thats when i wanted one and then started looking for my own mk3......he only have one left because he was going to buy the mk4S, im talking about now.....a one red,black,green, and a white one.....are all the colors we are getting now.....i dont want to start a fight in here im telling the truth and when we do get the supras ill post pictures...........

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
wow your life sounds like its all set for you, very lucky indeed. Electronics and motor components is a very interesting hobby. i started playing around with the supra when i was 16 and i learned a lot from this website. i didn't find this website until i was 17, and from then i learned so much from just reading. :icon_bigg
welcome to the board, and... post some damn pictures up so we can drool.:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sounds like you'll have no problem getting a cool supra and having it upgraded for you. I'm 37, but I am willing to be adopted if you're looking for a brother.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
suprahero;882386 said:
Sounds like you'll have no problem getting a cool supra and having it upgraded for you. I'm 37, but I am willing to be adopted if you're looking for a brother.

ROFL That has me laughing too hard.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
suprahero;882386 said:

Wtf, as i recall, i legally adopted you fool. I'm your only father you hear?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
CryoSlash;882649 said:
Wtf, as i recall, i legally adopted you fool. I'm your only father you hear?

How was I to know you would be checking in on this thread?................:evil2: