hey guys

72chevyc10

Dec 24, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Well i finally found a supra im happy with, so i thought i would take a minute and say hi to everyone and tell a little about my car.
Its a 88 turbo, 5 speed, targa top, dash has no cracks:icon_razz I have a couple of wiring glitches to figure out and i was told it might have a spun bearing so hopefully this weekend i will be able to pull the motor out and check that out ill try to post some pics up later.
Take care everyone

72chevyc10

Dec 24, 2009
well bad news i thought something looked funny in the engine bay turns out there's alot more front end damage then i thought so im at the point of keeping it around for parts for other cars and for another supra if i decide to get another mk3 hooking the ct26 to my buddy's L18 and see when it starts to build boost and compared to the eclipse turbo gonna pull the dash out and store it at a buddy's house sense its not cracked and when i find a decent datsun 510 we have an idea for the head light motors so i guess i will see what the future holds for my car

so i guess its back to lurker status for me :\

ModDimension

Jul 26, 2010
Chico, CA
www.moddimension.com
bah! you know you want to build a Supra... I have the exact same car as you (minus the body damage) and I'm trying to piece together an engine for it. I have a parts car as well, an 87 Turbo hardtop that I just took the engine out of. It's straight, no accidents... Too bad you are so far away or you might be interested in using it for your project.

Build a Supra! trucks are for cowgirls :p

72chevyc10

Dec 24, 2009
i need a dash harness and engine bay harness to convert to a jz motor mine is trashed and i gave away most my engine parts including engine bay harness and ecu to a buddy going na-t my friend convinsed me to keep the supra and says build a fd supras are for red necks lol