Hey everyone

david_chaney

Mar 21, 2010
Moultrie Ga
Hows it going . i guess its clear im new to the site but i cant wait to read some stuff. lets see i have a 89 supra 7MGTE and a 87 supra parts car. i bought my 89 last year in july as a birthday present for myself. this car had been baking in the sun for ten years so the seats were a purple the dash was busted but with only 2 dents in the car. i bought a motor from a buddy of mine and changed out the fuel pump. turns out the motor was bad but i couldnt complane the motor was free and the car only cost 600. well augest my son was born and i had to make ends meet so the supra went to a new owner. sad as i was i kept in touch with the guy and bought the car back in feb. when i got it back it had no interitor in it at all. he striped it down to nothing so i bought a parts car and put it all back together and with a 7m from tigerjap. the car is up and running . thats my story . my name is david.

Last edited by a moderator:

david_chaney

Mar 21, 2010
Moultrie Ga
sup guys glad to be here really. ive been a long time honda owner and just wanted sumthing better. ive had the 89 running a few weeks now and have had way more fun... way more power... heres a pic. the rims are off now and the stocks are on
index.cfm

7MTURBO13

Apr 6, 2010
il
i used to be jdm lover too bought a 87 hardtop and all my honda buddys said fuck honda im gettin a supra alot of fun but i dont kno too much about them but welcome from a fellow nooob..