Hey all

D

dae86

Hey everybody. I'm not a Supra owner but do love them. I actually own an 85 Corolla GTS so I'm definatley down with Toyotas. Here is a pic and I hope I can share and learn from everybody here....

p448604_1.jpg

D

dae86

Thanks Guys! The car has a bit of rust on the rear arches but come next spring that will be fixed. Sadly I have no engine pics yet however it is all stock minus the K&N filter. Hope to go redtop with 20v ITBs next summer. Oh btw it has 223,000kms on the car with second paint job and all original metal. :)

sid

Driver
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Welcome...even though I would consider a red top sacrilege in that car, it would certainly eat any of the 4ag motors....and damn that a clean looking car.

D

dae86

sid said:
Welcome...even though I would consider a red top sacrilege in that car, it would certainly eat any of the 4ag motors....and damn that a clean looking car.

Sorry I'm confused. 4age came in redtop too. Currently it has a bluetop which is older and weaker. The redtop came in the 88-91 corollas. Then came the silver and black top 20valve 4age. Now that I read my post it looks like I meant nissan redtop. Sorry.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Nissan redtops, or anything Nissan related is FTL!!!! You must never mentioned the Nissan name again unless it involves a Toyota beating a Nissan in some sort of race! Now run along little soldier...