help

samson

Oct 1, 2007
tobago
help have a 1jzgte in a cressida engine will hard start and while reving the engine will sputter at times and will get a hesitation pls advise

porsches4lunch

Sep 11, 2007
Miami
samson said:
help have a 1jzgte in a cressida engine will hard start and while reving the engine will sputter at times and will get a hesitation pls advise

Gonna need ALOT more info than that.

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
samson said:
i dont understand

we dont understand what is wrong with your car supply more details.

if this helps

Nosotros nos pusimos entendemos lo que está equivocado con su suministro de coche más detalles.

samson

Oct 1, 2007
tobago
ok. just swap a 1jzgte into a cressida. had an electrician wire engine harness engine started idle and every thing was ok. now the engine takes a while to start initialy with a lot of fire in the exaust but after it starts its easy to start back engine will idle low and stall after idling for a while. when the engine is reved it reves clean sometimes and sometimes it sputters and hesitates and stalls.

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
take the map sensor and where its pluged into that little black filter ( on the side of the intake manifold ) unplug it and swap it for the one above it. that filter might be clogged. sounds like the motor is running rich ( to much fuel )

Last edited:

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
Sounds like a problem i had. Have you checked your ECU for bad capacitors and had them all changed and all contact point cleaned up?

Your motor is definitely running to rich the question is why. Have you checked your engine for any error codes?

samson

Oct 1, 2007
tobago
switch the two vacum lines for the map sensor and it worked perfectly is there anybody selling a replacement filter

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
samson said:
switch the two vac lines for the map sensor and it worked perfectly is there anybody selling a replacement filter
]

you don't need that filter cap it off if you want or just leave it how it is right now, with the map sensor not being filtered also long as you don't suck up water or small pets you will be fine.