HELP with a drop.

TurboJoe

Feb 21, 2009
Springfield, MO
So I just picked up some Monroe struts and I thought I had my spring choice until I heard that H&R don't ride well and rub more than I want. I am looking for a moderate drop (less than 2"), good stance, and an okay ride. It is a 89 turbo daily driver so I need something that wont ride too awful on midwest roads. I know, I shouldn't have gotten stock struts but I got a steal on them. I would like to get coilovers but are a little over my budget, but if anyone would reccommend a set of cheap nice coilovers that'd be great.

Anyone have suggestions and/or experience with a good set of springs or cheap nice coilovers (if thats possible) you'd recommend? I'm pretty picky I know but I am open to all suggestions. Pics of stances would be helpful if you've got them. They'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Pic of the car:
p1548246_1.jpg

RockPaperSwoRD

I have aCustom User Title
Jul 26, 2008
SanAntonio
Call up Rsr and get a set of their race springs. They're linear spring rate, unlike every other Manufacturer which are progressive (unpredictable change in handling mid compression). They also have spring rates on the level of coilovers, they drop about 1.5 inches and I've never had a scrape issue/rub (compared to the h+r, which scrape everywhere!) they are by far the best spring IMO. If younreally want to handle, get a rear whiteline swaybar with these