HELP!! Wich connectors are these?

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
#1:Rear ABS sensor.
#2:pre-89 engine side connectors for an automatic transmission
#3:Connector for the backup light switch
#4:Connects to a cluster of connectors by the fuse box.
#5:Connector for the Oxygen sensor

As a side note, minor modification to the engine side harness will be needed to integrate and attach the manual transmission connectors.

SupraMKIII-NO

Jan 11, 2010
Norway
Which modifications do i need to do?

Also, the engine came with a M/T ECU.. Sooo, do I have a M/T ECU on a auto harness?? I just bought the engine, and this was what i got.. The engine had been used with a R154 before i bought it..

Dirgle;1960600 said:
#1:Rear ABS sensor.
#2:pre-89 engine side connectors for an automatic transmission
#3:Connector for the backup light switch
#4:Connects to a cluster of connectors by the fuse box.
#5:Connector for the Oxygen sensor

As a side note, minor modification to the engine side harness will be needed to integrate and attach the manual transmission connectors.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
You will be fine running the M/T ECU.

There are two changes to be made.

The first is to hook up the reverse light switch. The previous owner may have never hooked it up. Or he may have chopped the connectors off of an auto transmission and wired them up on the manual transmission to work. Either way, to get your reverse lights to work you need to take the two wires for the reverse lights on the transmission side and hook one up to pin 1 of the three pin round yellow connector. Then hook the other wire up to pin 5 of the six pin round white connector.

For the second change:

You need to go back to the three pin round yellow connector and jumper pin 2 and 3 together in order to bypass the neutral start switch normally located on the auto transmission.