Help Please...

ts_MKIII

Aug 8, 2005
Virginia Beach
Well Lately my car has been very stubburn.

Some days it runs smooth and nice and other days it feels like its struggling to move.

Now i now i need a new clutch thats for sure.

I will be getting that done soon, whether that be the probelm i dont know.

I have also been having another problem.

Lately my cars been hard to start, its not the cold injector either because i opened it up sprayed it with injector starter stpray, and its even hard to do it on hot days some times. When it gets started sometimes its very faint and will start to idle to zero and cut off???? :nono:

Well then yesterday it was raning and i was driving and then the car stareted to idle all wierd when i started to brake, up and down and it feels as if it will cut off if i dont gas it a little bit. Then also the check engine light came on when i slowed down and if i tried to stop the car would idle rough and cut off??

what can i do....

also when i stop some times it idles up and down....

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
See what the DTC is and that will be your starting point. The DTC is diagnostic trouble code. The check engine light illuminates where there is a hard fault in the system.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
If you got a check engine light...you have an engine code and you need to know what that code it. It will point you to the correct parts of the system that caused the code. The TRSM is your friend :slap:

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
It will store the code until power is removed from the ECU by disconnecting the battery or pulling the EFI fuse.