Help no electric power

smokey55

Jul 23, 2010
Omaha
don;t know wats wrong im not getting no power any were through the car its a new bat and alt help idk wats wrong.

89supracrazy

Oct 31, 2009
wise
Start with your 100 amp fuse in the fuse box under the hood. It is not a pull out fuse. It is bolted in so don't try to pull it out without taking the bolts out first.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Get a volt meter and check to see if you have batt voltage at the wires after the connector.

The little wire on the + battery clamp can some times look like it connected but it really isnt.

smokey55

Jul 23, 2010
Omaha
its not the fuse u just put in a new one and i don't know how to use a volt meter plus the previous owner cut up a bunch of wires on the harness and even by the ecu im problably just going to get a new engine harness anybody have a good condition one for sale?

smokey55

Jul 23, 2010
Omaha
i think ive found the problem the small cable from the + battery i cut it open and it had been torn as is stretched to far and had no conection the the wires so i'll fix that and see what happens

smokey55

Jul 23, 2010
Omaha
well now ive found another wire it comes off the same small wire that clamps on to the positive terminal and its been completely cut and i don't see were its from any help

smokey55

Jul 23, 2010
Omaha
yea there is only one but it splits into two and one goes to the fusible link and the other has been cut and i donbt know were it goes

smokey55

Jul 23, 2010
Omaha
well the problem has been sovved i just bout a new 10 g wire and it came out to be the problem ahhh feels good.